Thursday 25 April 2013

Eval Q4

Garageband:
I used this when looping the music for my trailer, it repeated parts of the instrumental and certain lyrics in the right places.

Photoshop:
I used this when making my magazine and billboard. I used certain effects and filters and changed lighting and positions of the characters.

iMovie:
This was the software I used to edit together my trailer. I inserted both clips and audio and cropped it accordingly.

Publisher:
This software helped me create my billboard and magazine front cover, it helped me add the finishing touches such as contents and strap line.

Blogger:
This is where all of my coursework is, including this.

Powerpoint:
This is the programme I made my 1st eval question.

Youtube:
This website was used to upload my trailer(s)

Cameras:
These were used to film the soap and to also take pictures of everyone in our group for the billboard and magazine cover.

Green Screen:
This was used so that we could take out and replace the background later on for the billboard and magazine cover.

Slideshare:
Eval Q1 was put in there.

Twitter:
Used this website for feedback and to communicate with teachers when out filming.





No comments:

Post a Comment